Russia round steel quenching and tempering production line
- Project: Round steel quenching and tempering treatment
- Final Products: 60mm-150mm steel round bars
- Production Equipment: 1250KW induction heating equipment
- Production Capacity: 5-10 Tons/Hour
- Brief introduction:
The purpose of the round steel quenching and tempering treatment is to improve the mechanical properties of the round steel, so that the round steel has good tensile, bending, fatigue resistance, increased wear resistance and other characteristics, with good strength, plasticity, toughness, appropriate hardness and improve the comprehensive mechanical properties of the round steel.
Round steel quenching and tempering production line adopts induction heating mode, on-line heating round steel to quenching, tempering, normalizing and other tempering temperature, the corresponding heat treatment process of round steel, so as to complete the quenching and tempering of round steel.
Round steel quenching and tempering production line adopts automatic control, which improves working environment, improves production efficiency and quality, reduces heating time and reduces heating loss, and is suitable for mechanized mass production.
- Production line component: Round steel tempering production line by vibration feeding machine, turn, roll wheel feed, roller device, quenching medium frequency power supply, induction quenching furnace, spray, spray water tank, temperature measuring devices, quenching, tempering mf power supplies for induction heating furnace, discharge mechanism, receiving device, a cylinder, cooling towers, console, LCD screen display and PLC control mechanism.
- Production process: The quenching and tempering process of round steel quenching and tempering production line usually refers to quenching + high temperature tempering to obtain the heat treatment process of tempering sorbitite. The method is first quenching, quenching temperature: hypo eutectoid steel Ac3+30~50℃; Ac1+30~50℃ for eutectoid steel; Alloy steel is a slight improvement over carbon steel. After quenching, temper at 500~650℃. Generally speaking, the tempering temperature of 45# alloy steel is 850℃, 840℃ and 580℃ respectively. The specific heating temperature of the quenching and tempering production line depends on the composition of the round steel, the specifications of the round steel and the quenching medium.